New & Again Thrift Shoppe
The New & Again Thrift Shoppe came into existence, due to the generous support of the Snohomish County community. Current shelter and housing clients along with their children have access to donated items at no cost to them via a voucher program. Some housing clients are given the opportunity to choose furnishings for their apartment, taking their things with them after graduation from the program. The store is open to the public and all proceeds from the sale of items to the public go back into the general fund to help provide further services for victims of domestic violence. Please note we are not a consignment shop.
We are currently in need of volunteers who can assist in the below areas. Please contact Stephanie Civey, Volunteer Coordinator, at 425-259-2827, ext. 1013 for further information.
- Sorting and pricing donations
- Handling the cash register
- Merchandising donations
- Sorting through clothing
- Ironing clothes
- Picking up furniture donations
For Furniture, Clothing and Other Donations Please Contact Amber McGuire, New & Again Thrift Shoppe Manager 425-258-4428
Here are some examples of new or gently used items we are currently accepting:
- Clothing: women’s, men’s children’s
- Home furnishings: picture frames, vases, decorative pillows, lamps, etc.
- Kitchenware: dishes, silverware, small appliances.
- Furniture: tables, chairs, sofas, dressers, side tables.
- Books, CDs, DVDs
We DO NOT Accept:
- Strollers/Car Seats/Cribs
- Computer/TV’s/Large appliances
- Stuffed Animals
- Used cosmetics/soaps/toiletries
- Any damaged or broken items
- Bed pillows/Mattresses/Box Springs
- We do accept wooden bed frames-no metal frames
Address & Phone
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Read about us on HeraldNet