Legal Advocacy Services
Filing a protection order and navigating the civil court system can be a frightening and intimidating process for survivors of domestic violence. Our legal advocates can help support you during this difficult time.
Our legal advocates can help with the following services:
- Assistance filling out civil protection orders
- Information for survivors navigating the civil legal system
- Emotional support during protection order court proceedings
- Referrals to legal resources and partner organizations
Our legal advocates are NOT attorneys. Unfortunately, they cannot:
- Give legal advice
- Provide you with an attorney or legal representation
- Help with criminal cases
- assist with non-intimate Partner Violence situations (roommate, sibling, parent/child)
If you reach our voicemail, please leave your name, number, and whether it is safe to call you back. If you do not leave a message, an advocate will not be able to return your call. Expect a call back from a restricted number.
Washington Law Help