New & Again Thrift Shoppe
“Your store is so easy to shop. The clothing racks are not crammed full of clothing, which really annoys me at other shops. Even the big stores at the malls have terrible clothing racks. In your store, everything is separated by size (clearly labeled), colors and categories, which makes finding what I want or need so much easier to find. Your displays are clean, neatly arranged and pleasing to the eye (no junk there). I wish every store was so easy to shop. I can see everything at a glance. You have arranged things to draw attention to the certain items, which leads you to other items. Very ingenious!! Kudos to you for the staff you have hired, they are all so very helpful, friendly and very talented…Thank you for all you do!”
The New & Again Thrift Shoppe came into existence, due to the generous support of the Snohomish County community. Current shelter and housing clients along with their children have access to donated items at no cost to them via a voucher program. Some housing clients are given the opportunity to choose furnishings for their apartment, taking their things with them after graduation from the program. The store is open to the public and all proceeds from the sale of items to the public go back into the general fund to help provide further services for victims of domestic violence. Please note we are not a consignment shop.
Address & Phone
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Read about us on HeraldNet
We are currently in need of volunteers who can assist in the below areas. Please contact Emma Leedy, Volunteer Coordinator, at 425-259-2827, ext. 1013 for further information.
- Sorting and pricing donations
- Handling the cash register
- Merchandising donations
- Sorting through clothing
- Ironing clothes
- Picking up furniture donations
For Furniture, Clothing and Other Donations Please Contact Amber McGuire, New & Again Thrift Shoppe Manager 425-258-4428
Here are some examples of new or gently used items we are currently accepting:
- Clothing: women’s, men’s children’s
- Home furnishings: picture frames, vases, decorative pillows, lamps, etc.
- Kitchenware: dishes, silverware, small appliances.
- Furniture: tables, chairs, sofas, dressers, side tables.
- Books, CDs, DVDs
We DO NOT Accept:
- Strollers/Car Seats/Cribs
- Computer/TV’s/Large appliances
- Stuffed Animals
- Used cosmetics/soaps/toiletries
- Any damaged or broken items
- Bed pillows/Mattresses/Box Springs
- We do accept wooden bed frames-no metal frames