Elder Abuse Advocacy
Elder abuse or abuse later in life, is a common yet underreported issue. Our elder abuse advocate works with seniors who are experiencing intimate partner abuse.
Our Advocate Can
- Assess your safety, needs, and wellbeing
- Discuss options for services/next steps
- Develop a safety plan
- Connect you with community resources
- Offer one on one support and work at building a support team.
- Help to lower ageist barriers you may face when seeking help and trying to access safety.
- We can provide some assistance to those in non-intimate partner abuse, but it is limited to safety planning and giving referrals to outside agencies.
To get connected with our elder abuse advocate,
call our support line at 425-252-2873
If you reach our voicemail, please leave your name, number, and whether it is safe to call you back. Expect a call back from a restricted number.