- Accuses you of cheating all the time.
- Follows you around or frequently calls during day.
- Doesn’t want you to spend time with friends or family
2. Controlling Behavior
- Constantly questions who you spend your time with, what you did/wore/said and where you went.
- Makes you ask permission to do certain things.
- Degrades you by name calling
3. Quick Involvement
- Wants to move in together or get married right away
- Claims love at first sight.
- Says you are the only one who can make them feel this way.
- Tries to cut off all your resources.
- Refuse to let you use car or talk on phone.
- Makes it difficult for you to go to school or work.
5. Blames Others For Problems
- If there are problems at school or work it is always someone else’s fault.
- Blames you for everything that goes wrong in the relationship.