Tax Deductible Donations
Contributions play a vital role to clients and the agency. It is through contributions from individuals and organizations that the doors remain open, phone lines are answered and services are provided. Every contribution, no matter its size, is highly valued and greatly appreciated. Federal Tax #91-0982722.
You Can Make A Difference By:
- Checks through mail to: DVS, P.O. Box 7, Everett, WA 98206
- Secure credit card donations on line (please click HERE).
- Will, trust or life insurance contributions – contact your financial advisor/attorney
- Commemorative Gifts- mail a check or credit card information along with the name of the person you wish to honor, along with the name and address of the person you wish notified of your gift. (The amount of your gift is not included in the notification unless you request us to do so.)
- Employer matching gifts – Many companies encourage charitable giving by matching their employees’ contributions. Check with your employer regarding this opportunity.
- Vehicle donations – Free pickup – Call Sharon Lee at 425-259-2827, extension 1024.
- Used Cell phone donations – some cell phones with no service carrier can be used to access 911. These are given to victims who need them for safety reasons. Other phones are sold to recyclers to help support the organizations programs and protect the environment.
- Wish List – with the public’s help, DVS is able to supply Wish List items to over 300 victims and their children each year.
- New & Again Thrift Shoppe – DVS shelter and transitional housing families have access to donated furniture, household items and clothing, at no cost to them, via a voucher system. Items sold to the general public support the shop operations and all DVS service programs. Please contact Amber McGuire, Thrift Shoppe Manager, 425-258-4428 for questions or help with donations to the shoppe.
- Fundraising activities or donation drives to benefit DVS – Contact Debra Bordsen at 425-259-2827, extension 1011. (All such activities must be authorized by DVS in advance.)