Legal Resources For Clients
Address Confidentiality Program (ACP)
- Address Confidentiality Program – A state-wide program to keep your residential address confidential and out of public and post-office records (e.g. DSHS, Department of Licensing, Child Support, etc.). When you move, it could be your best opportunity to enroll. For more information, please go to the Secretary of State’s website or call the ACP at 1-800-822-1065 / 360-753-2972. To enroll, please call our 24/7 support line at 425-252-2873 to connect with our community advocate.
- See attached PDF – “General Counseling Resources for Clients” – A guide to finding a local provider.
Family Law (Custody/Parenting Plans, Relocation, Child Support, Divorce)
- To find Legal information, forms, & instructions, go to Washington Law Help. Use the search bar to search key words (e.g. relocation, filing fee waiver) to find information. Another helpful website is Legal Voice.
- To obtain Legal Advice:
- Low-income = Contact the CLEAR Hotline at 1-888-201-1014 weekdays between 9:15 am and 12:15 pm or apply online.
- Hiring Private Attorneys = See attached PDFs – “DV Attorney List” – A guide to finding a local, private attorney – and “Working with a Lawyer–A Guide.”
- For a Parenting Plan
- For a Divorce
- For Child Support
- Contact the Division of Child Support at 1-800-457-6202 or apply online for assistance in initiating, enforcing, or examining a case.
Protection Orders – DVPO, Anti-Harassment PO, Vulnerable Adult PO
- See attached PDFs –
- Flowchart guide about which Protection Order to file
- Petition and Renewal Packets. For a new protection order, you can apply online at Legal Atoms or you can complete and email the packets below:
- VAPO Packet
- Zoom Hearing Instructions
- For more information, visit the Snohomish County Superior Court website or go to Washington Law Help. You can also call the Superior Court Protection Order office at 425-388-3638.