Legal Resources For Clients

Address Confidentiality Program (ACP)

  • Address Confidentiality Program – A state-wide program to keep your residential address confidential and out of public and post-office records (e.g. DSHS, Department of Licensing, Child Support, etc.). When you move, it could be your best opportunity to enroll. For more information, please go to the Secretary of State’s website or call the ACP at 1-800-822-1065 / 360-753-2972. To enroll, please call our 24/7 support line at 425-252-2873 to connect with our community advocate.


Family Law (Custody/Parenting Plans, Relocation, Child Support, Divorce)

  • To find Legal information, forms, & instructions, go to Washington Law Help. Use the search bar to search key words (e.g. relocation, filing fee waiver) to find information. Another helpful website is Legal Voice.
  • For Child Support
    • Contact the Division of Child Support at 1-800-457-6202 or apply online for assistance in initiating, enforcing, or examining a case.

Protection Orders – DVPO, Anti-Harassment PO, Vulnerable Adult PO

Safety Planning